What’s so special about sneakers? Now the discussion about sneakers in the fashion world is getting active again. These were the things that became the charm of the youth a few years ago. Sneakers are back in fashion after a hiatus. The first feature is that it goes well with any outfit.
White sneakers are the most popular choice in the fashion world. There are many reasons for this. Young men and women alike say that stylish white sneakers are a must. Unisex sneakers are in high demand.
The comfortable position of the foot while wearing it is the number one reason behind the increase in demand for unisex sneakers. After all, they are the ones who fertilize the manure. Sneakers are a great match for almost every outfit.
But the big problem for those who choose stylish sneakers is the question of what to do when it gets dirty. Sometimes the dirt does not go away even after washing. Here’s how to easily clean dirty sneakers and restore our old style. Here are some tips.
The first requirement is defence:
The first thing to do to prevent sneakers from getting damaged is to protect them well. The first step is to think about what you can do to avoid getting dirty.
An important technique is to use sprays or stain repellents to prevent dirt and similar contaminants from getting on new or washed sneakers. When using these, care should be taken not to use them for at least one night after spraying.
Use only good cleaning products:
If the sneakers still have dirt on them after cleaning them normally, you can say no to those old methods for the time being.
If soap is used but it is not clean, it is better to switch to a cleaning product that works better. There is no need to buy things for a high price. Even old baking soda at home can work wonders on your sneakers.
- First you need to remove the dirt from the sneakers.
- Then make a paste with baking soda and water or hydrogen peroxide.
- Put it on the shoe and leave it for a while.
- Once it is dry, wipe off all the dust. After that one should wash out thoroughly.
- If it’s a good dirty sneaker, it’s worth it again.
There are still things to try:
- First take bleach and mix it with water.
- Now dip the brush in this solution and apply it well on the sneaker.
- If there is too much dirt in the sneaker, care should be taken to thicken the solution a little.
Toothpaste can be used:
Sneakers can also be repaired with plain white toothpaste that does not use gel.
- First brush the paste well on the parts of the sneaker.
- After that let it sit for 10-20 minutes.
- Now wash the paste gently with water and discard.
Never forget these things:
You should try to repair the sneakers as best you can with the brush. Because every nook and corner of it can be cleaned. Make sure each side is trimmed. Also, make sure that water does not seep into the inside of the sneaker.
Loosen the laces and wash them separately in warm soapy water. The lace can be washed thoroughly by hand. The two can be combined only after drying separately.