Summer is hot outside. We face many problems such as dehydration, fatigue and tiredness. And our skin also gets a lot tired. No matter how much sunscreen you apply, it is often difficult to avoid acne. You can try some home remedies for de-tan. But there are some tricks that we can do at home to change the condition of the violet skin oak.
- Apply a mixture of lemon juice, rose water and cucumber juice on the face as a face pack. Lemon juice is rich in citric acid, which helps to remove tan, while cucumber and rose water help to cool the skin.
- Applying a little honey and lemon juice on the skin also gives better results.
- Make a paste of some milk, turmeric and some lemon juice and apply it on the skin till it dries. After that, it should be washed in some cold water.
- Prepare a mixture of oatmeal and buttermilk. This mixture should be applied on the affected area and oatmeal is also good for removing dead skin.
- Regular application of chickpea powder, lemon juice and a little yoghurt on the affected area gives better results against discoloration.
- Rub some lemon juice on the hands or knees for at least 15 minutes to remove the tan and beautify the skin.
- Regular use of pure coconut water on hands and face is very effective in softening the skin and eliminating tan.
- Aloe vera gel is the best remedy to get rid of tan. If applied daily on the affected area, it will brighten the skin within a week. However, it is important to use sunscreen.
- Apply a cream containing equal parts of milk powder, lemon juice, honey and almond oil and leave for 20 minutes. This will help to lighten your tan. It can be used three times a day.
- Apply the paste made by mixing turmeric powder and lemon juice three times a week. This will increase the color of the skin and remove the tan.
- Soak the almonds overnight and make a good paste the next morning, add an equal amount of milk cream and apply on the oily skin.
- Make a paste of oatmeal, yoghurt, a few drops of lemon and tomato juice and apply it on the skin. After half an hour, rinse with cold water.
- Take some papaya pulp and massage it on the sun tan area. Papaya is not only good for the skin but also helps prevent aging.
- Applying a combination of Multani Mitti and Kumbalanga juice on the face helps to reduce the tan significantly.
All these are very simple and can be done at home. Try these techniques that we can easily do without going after expensive cosmetics and know the result …