The beauty of the eyes plays an important role in facial makeup. But many factors can ruin the beauty of the eyes. Some of our bad habits can cause problems such as dark circles around the eyes, inflammation of the eyelids, puffy eyes, and dark eyelids.
Such beauty problems related to the eyes can damage the face itself. So how do you get rid of these problems? Isn’t it better to use some folk remedies that do no harm to the skin than to damage the skin with the products available in the market?
Dark colored eyelids
Dark eyelids do not cause any serious health problems but they are mostly considered as cosmetic problems. There are some mags to solve the beauty problems around the eyes including this.
What causes darkening of the eyelids?
- Presence of dilated blood vessels darkening the skin around the eyes
- Injuries and bruises to the eyes or nearby tissues, which can lead to darkening of the skin on the eyelids.
- Excessive production of melanin, the pigment that gives the skin its color, makes the eyelids look very dull and dark due to hyperpigmentation.
- Prolonged exposure to sunlight destroys skin cells and leads to age spots, freckles and dark eyelids.
- During pregnancy, hormonal changes induce melanin synthesis, which causes dark spots on the skin.
- Discoloration of the eyelids can occur due to aging and decreased production of collagen in the skin cells over time.
- Medications such as birth control pills can cause hormonal changes and dark spots on the skin of the face, including the eyelids.
- Inflammatory diseases such as skin inflammation, allergies, chronic sinusitis and rheumatoid arthritis can cause inflammation and discoloration of the skin. Here are some home remedies that can help solve problems including discoloration of the eyelids.
Placing a chilled ice bag or cold damp cloth on the eyelids helps to reduce inflammation in the eye area. It also reduces the color of uneven skin on the eyelids. Wrap a few ice cubes in a clean, soft cloth and apply on the eyelids for 10 minutes daily to reduce dark spots visually.
Tomato and lemon mask
Tomatoes are a wonderful natural remedy for dark eyelids. Tomatoes are rich in antioxidants including Vitamin C, Potassium, Lycopene, Flavonoids and Bleaching Agents.
Cut in the middle of the tomato and add a few drops of lemon juice to each, and place this tomato and lemon mask on the eyelids for 5-7 minutes to eliminate hyper pigmentation.
Green tea bag
Green tea contains tannin, which is a powerful antioxidant. It has anti-inflammatory properties that help to remove impurities from the skin and reduce inflammation, dryness and dark spots on the eyes.
Place two bags of green tea in the fridge for 30 minutes, then place in the eyes for 10-15 minutes. After that, rinse the eyes with cold water. Do this every day to eliminate dark eyelids and get a good complexion without discoloration.
Cucumber or cucumber, which is high in water, rich in vitamin C, K, minerals zinc and potassium, is a wonderful solution to prevent dark circles and dark circles under the eyelids. They provide hydration and cooling properties.
After rinsing the face with a mild cleanser, dry well and apply two cold cucumber slices on the eyes. Gently massage for 5 minutes, then rinse with cold water. It works well to effectively get rid of dark circles under the eyes and puffiness and puffiness under the eyes.
Get enough sleep
Sleep disorders such as insomnia can cause dark circles under the eyelids. Leads to hyperpigmentation around the eyes.
Make sure you get at least 7-8 hours of sleep each night. Adequate sleep is essential to rejuvenate skin cells and reduce the appearance of dark eyelids, as well as clear and glowing skin on all parts of the face.