Sculpting the perfect eyebrows is no easy feat – it takes a lot of time and patience. And if we dare say it, eyebrows are one of the most important features that not only frame your face but also draw attention to your eyes, the windows to your soul. But one wrong eyebrow mistake and suddenly all the hard work you did to achieve a flawless eye makeup and face makeup seems to go in vain. But with just a few tweaks, you can completely transform your look and become an eyebrow inspo for your friends and family! Here are 10 eyebrow makeup tips and easy eyebrow hacks that will change your brow game.
1. Find the start, arch point, and tail end of your brow to find the perfect brow shape that suits your face. Not sure how? Here is how you can Get Brows That Wow In No Time
2. Choose the right eyebrow shade that matches not just your skin tone and undertone but also your hair colour. If you have dark brown or black hair, a warm toned brow product with reddish undertones is going to spoil your look! A quick eyebrow tip is to find your eyebrow shade using the Maybelline Virtual Try On tool. Upload a picture or use the Live Camera to capture a selfie, pick between the Maybelline Fashion Brow Cream Pencil or the Maybelline Define and Blend Brow Pencil, test out the different makeup shades, and find one that complements you.
3. Do not fill your eyebrows in one blocky colour from start to finish. This will make your eyebrows look boxy and unnatural. Natural brows are lighter at the start and gradually get darker towards the tail end. A simple brow hack is to use a lighter eyebrow makeup shade at the start of your brow and a darker colour in the middle and end.
4. Always look at the bigger picture! When filling in or tweezing your brows, avoid magnifying mirrors or step away from the mirror every few seconds to get a perspective of how your brows look when compared to your entire face.
5. Different eyebrow makeup products work for different brow types. For example, if your eyebrows are really sparse and need some major filling in, use an eyebrow pencil or pomade. If you already have a lot of eyebrow hair to work with and only need to make some minor tweaks, an eyebrow powder might be the right choice for you.
6. If you are an eyebrow shaping novice, a quick eyebrow tip is to use plastic eyebrow stencils to get perfectly arched brows. Simply place the desired eyebrow cutout over your natural brows, trace the outline, and fill the product!
7. Applied to much product on your brows? Brush through your brows using a clean spoolie to disperse and blend out the eyebrow makeup and achieve a more natural-looking result.
8. Did you know that you can use a concealer to not just outline your eyebrows and clean the edges but also to fill in your product and increase their longevity? If some spots in your eyebrows are extremely sparse, a great brow hack is to apply a very small amount of concealer as a base and then fill in using an eyebrow pencil or pomade. The tacky concealer will help the product stay in place for longer. But remember, do not use a brightening concealer as that will attract more attention to the sparse areas. Find an exact concealer shade match using the Maybelline Foundation Finder Tool and use that to fill in your brows.
9. If you are tweezing or plucking stray eyebrow hairs for the first time, we recommend first outlining and filling in your eyebrows so you can create the exact eyebrow shade you want. This will prevent you from overplucking your brows. All you need to do now is pluck any hairs that are outside your filled in shape and you are done!
10. Don’t forget to clean your tweezers before and after every use. Just like your other face, eye, and lip makeup brushes and tools, oil and bacteria can build up on your tweezers as well. Using dirty tweezers on your skin can give rise to breakouts and infections. Use a makeup removing wipe to clean your tweezers and make it a part of your cleansing routine every time you wash all your other makeup tools.
10 Lipsticks below Rs 500 Kerala woman, Reasonable Lipsticks
Professional makeup artists suggested lipsticks for Kerala climate.
NYX Professional Makeup simply vamp Lip cream (Price INR 500)
SUGAR smudge me not liquid lipstick (INR 499)
Wet n Wild MegaLast Liquid Catsuit Matte Lipstick (Price: INR 499)
Lakme 9 to 5 Primer Matte Lip Color (Price INR 499)
Lakme 9 to 5 Primer Matte Lip Color (Price INR 499)
Jaquline USA Lipstick (Price INR 450)
Maybelline New York Matte Lipstick (Price INR 220)
Essence Long lasting Lipstick (Price INR 250)
Iba Halal Care Pure Lips Moisturizing Lipstick (Price INR 185)
Dazller Eyetex Lipstick (INR Price 100)
Aamir Khan’s daughter Ira Khan is engaged! Nupur Shikhare goes down on one knee to propose her
Aamir Khan’s daughter Ira Khan recently got proposed by long time boyfriend Nupur Shikhare and the couple has shared the proposal video on Instagram.
Did Ira say ‘Yes’? Watch the video to find out:As soon as the video was posted, several fans commented on it congratulating Ira and Nupur.
Even celebs like Fatima Sana Shaikh, Sara Tendulkar, Rhea Chakraborty & Huma Qureshi took to the comments section to share their heartfelt reactions on the happy couple’s video. Ira Khan and Nupur Shikhare have been dating each other for several years and often post pictures together on social media. For more news and updates, stay tuned to ETimes.
FIR filed against Ranveer Singh for nude photoshoot after lawyer complains he ‘insulted modesty of women’
An FIR was filed against actor Ranveer Singh for posting nude picture of himself on Instagram from a recent magazine photoshoot
Chembur police have registered a case against actor Ranveer Singh for posting nude pictures on his Instagram account. Ranveer has been booked under section 292 (dealing with obscene materials falls within this exception thereby addressing the issue of public decency and morality), 293 (obscene objects to young person) and 509 (Word, gesture or act intended to insult the modesty of a woman) including 67 (A) of the Information Technology act.
The written application was submitted at the Chembur police station by a Mumbai based lawyer Vedika Chaubey. Chaubey alleged in her complaint that actor has hurt the sentiments of women in the general and insulted their modesty through his photographs.
Ranveer Singh, a recipient of several awards, is known for his roles in films like Bajirao Mastani, Padmaavat and Gully Boy. Ranveer posed for international magazine Paper this month. The photoshoot, that showed him posing naked in a few pictures was met with some shock and some applause by his fans and celebrity friends.
Later, the NGO and a woman lawyer submitted separate complaints against the actor at Chembur police station. The application filed by the lawyer, a former journalist, had also demanded a case against Singh on the charge of intent to outrage the modesty of women, police earlier said.
In an interview to Paper Mag, Ranveer said, “I work f****** hard. I want to wear nice shit. Eat my f****** a**, I will wear nice f****** shit. I bust my balls, I work 20-hour days. I’m not complaining — I’m only too happy and too grateful — but I go f****** hard. I will f****** buy Gucci, I will wear it from head to toe. Anybody who judges me can eat my f****** a**.”
Ranveer was recently seen in Netflix’s interactive special Ranveer vs Wild with Bear Grylls which received a positive response from viewers. As far as films are concerned, he will next be seen in Rohit Shetty’s next directorial film Cirkus with Jacqueline Fernandes and Pooja Hegde. The film is slated to release on the occasion of Christmas 2022.